THE GROVE PROPERTY FEATURES
Take a free ride on The Grove Trolley! The trolley travels along First Street between The Grove and Farmer´s Market.
Holiday Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday, Noon to 8pm
(Break 3 – 3:30pm)
Friday - Sunday, 11am – 6pm
(Break 3 – 3:30pm)
- - Built on an historic undercarriage from a 1950s Boston street car.
- - 35 feet long and 13 feet 43/4 inches tall.
- - Travels the 3/4 mile track between The Grove and The Farmers Market in 6 minutes and 12 seconds.
- - Red oak running boards, custom-cast brass handrails and fittings, and two spiral staircases that lead to the upper deck.
- - Powered electrically by 60 lithium batteries, The Grove Trolley is the first use of inductive power technology in the U.S. for a transit system.
Enjoy the dancing fountain every hour! The fountain is located in front of the theatre at the heart of The Grove.
- - Dances to a variety of songs by Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Russell Watson, Bette Midler, Lou Rawls, Harry Connick Jr., Kool and the Gang, Lionel Richie and special medleys during the holidays.
- - Built by WET Design, the same company who built the fountains at the Bellagio in Las Vegas.
- - The water feature and pond use 50,000 gallons of water that recycle every two hours.
- - A 30-foot-long ellipse of 32 pulsing water jets and an inner ring with eight arching and swaying columns of water join together to create a water dance that reaches heights of 60 feet.
THE SPIRIT OF LOS ANGELES
Caruso Affiliated commissioned the nationally renowned sculptor De L´Esprie to create "The Spirit of Los Angeles", a magnificent bronze statue of a male and a female angel soaring skyward. In The City of Angels where many have realized their dreams, the statue not only serves as the centerpiece of The Grove, it is a signature piece for the City and an enduring symbol of the limitless opportunities Los Angeles offers. The bronze Angel´s wingspan is 10 feet wide and stands 18 feet high on top of a 22 foot hand limestone column.
THE GROVE THEATRES
The best of the present day movie experience in a classically-inspired theatre environment complete with five-star service.
- - Theatre Concierge available for all of your needs.
- - 14 state of the art screens.
- - 3,000 plush, high back, stadium styled seats.
- - 80,000 square feet. Two 500-seat theaters with loge boxes seating 90. The remaining 12 theaters range in size from 140 to 300 seats.
- - State of the art ticket purchasing and concession vending.
- - Purchase tickets online, by phone, in-person or at conveniently located electronic vending machines.
- - Monday Morning Mommy Movies weekly at 11:00 am.
- - Designed by Caruso Affiliated to appear as if created in era during which the historic Farmers Market was built, adopting architectural styles and influences reflective of the period.
- - Theatre reinvents the grand movie palaces of early Los Angeles by blending Art Deco and Classical styles.
- - Operated by Pacific Theatres.
We welcome you to call our Concierge if you have any questions regarding our dog policy and property information. We look forward to providing you with a unique, memorable and safe experience. 323.900.8080.